Why you should call us before deciding on your accountant…
- Our Fees. We will quote in advance of the work we do for you and related to the value of work to be completed so that you know where you stand. Fees can be paid monthly or are billed quarterly to cover the work completed in the last three months.
- Phone Support. You can call when you need to. It can be about anything – tax, business ideas, just someone to use as a sounding board or whatever you need. If you need help we can often provide it on the phone.
- Meetings. Sometimes it is better to meet up when required. Meetings can be at our offices or where you are. Just call us to arrange a meeting.
- Tax Review. To identify all the tax planning opportunities you are not presently taking advantage of.
- Work on Time, Every Time. As long as information is provided on time, we want to complete your accounts are within 4 weeks, or sooner. All phone calls and e-mails returned within 24 hours when possible but usually sooner.
- Free tax tips. Relevant to business owners delivered to you by E-mail through our regular E-Tax Tips & News to help you pay less tax. Complete our registration form to register.
- Someone to sort all your paperwork. We understand doing the paperwork can be stressful for many business owners who really just want to get on with running and building their business. So if you wish, we can take all the book-keeping, payroll and other paperwork off of you as well as the normal annual accounts and tax work.
- An accountant who speaks your language. There’s no technical speak from us. We speak to you openly and honestly and promise not to blind you with jargon. We want you to feel comfortable to pick up the phone to us whenever you need, for whatever you want and know you’ll get good sound understandable advice. We will work with you in the way that suits you – in person, on the phone or online.