How healthy is your business?
A Business Healthcheck is designed to identify the health of your business to produce a list of recommended areas where there is opportunity for improvement.
The healthcheck can help with…
- Producing a valuation of your business
- Reviewing the management information systems and reports used
- Goal setting and how you measure where you are against those goals
- Identifying the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be
- Benchmarking against other businesses in your industry – do you know how you compare to the best and the average in your industry
- Helping you with working ON your business as opposed to IN it
- Development of key performance indicators
- Review of marketing strategy, USP’s, customer service levels to assist with business growth
- Pricing strategy review
- Review of systems to identify cash flow needs
- Review of systems to develop the potential of your team
- Review of disaster recovery planning – death, loss of key personnel, fire, computer failure, etc