Can you help with my tax return?

We can complete and file your self-assessment tax returns for you. If you are the director of a company then the cost of this will be charged to your company. We will often give some shares to your spouse in order to minimize the income tax you need to pay. Call us to find out more about this and becoming a client.

To complete your personal return we will send you checklist at the end of each tax year to fill in and return to us to ensure that no information is missed from your tax return and that when we come to ask for information to complete your personal tax return we know exactly what to ask for.

Knowing what income you have will also help us to plan for you for the coming year if there are any potential tax efficient savings we can point out to you for the next year.

View our online calculators >

We have a range of calculators to help you to check and plan your finances

Read our limited companies guide >

It’s totally free, and gives you advice and guidance around setting up as a contractor or freelancer.